Terrarium TV allows you to stream your favorite shows for free.
Yet, it’s not available now because developers have taken it down.
But you know what? You can still use it with a few tricks.
Today, I will show you how to install Terrarium TV on Roku in easy steps.
So are you ready for new content? Let’s scroll down to discover!
The “Screen mirroring” feature on Roku allows you to display the content from a device on Roku TV.
Hence, if you would like to install Terrarium TV on Roku, activate this feature first.
Here is how to do it:
- Turn on the Roku TV.
- Use the remote control to access the main screen, where you can see all the channels.
- Find the “Settings” option and select “System.”
- Inside the “System” section, you can see the “Screen mirroring” feature. So choose the “Screen mirroring mode” on its right side.
Now, you will see options like “Always allow” and “Prompt”.
You need to press the “Prompt” option.
Then, Roku will ask you every time you want to display the content from the mobile device to your TV screen.
On the other hand, if you choose “Always allow,” the TV won’t ask you for this connection.
After following the steps above, the Roku TV is ready for screen mirroring.
You may install the Terrarium TV app on your Android or computer.
Then, mirror it on the TV.
If using an Android phone, you can take these easy steps to watch Terrarium TV on Roku:
- Connect your phone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi.
- Open Chrome on your phone.
- Find “Terrarium TV” and download it.
- Next, pull down from the top of the phone’s screen to find the “Cast” option. It’s the little TV screen icon.
- When you tap on that icon, you will see the Roku TV’s name. So just pick it.
- Now, everything on your phone shows up on the big TV.
- Find the Terrarium TV app you have installed on your phone and open it.
- Finally, you can watch movies and shows on the Terrarium app using the big TV screen.
Install the app on your Android phone
Your computer can support Roku TV, too. The instructions for the connection are as follows:
- Connect the Roku and computer to the same Wi-Fi.
- Download the “BlueStacks” app on your computer.
- Open the app. You need to submit your Google account info.
- In BlueStacks, you will see an “Install APK” button. Just click it!
- Choose the Terrarum APK file there and press “Open” to download the app on your BlueStacks.
- Press two keys together: the Windows key and the letter K. This action will open a menu of devices. You just need to choose the Roku TV.
- Now, the computer’s screen is showing up on Roku.
- Return to the Terrarium TV app on your computer. Then, select the movies or shows you want to watch.
Watching Terrarium TV on Roku is easy.
However, you need to pay attention to security.
I have mentioned the developers have shut down this app, right?
They didn’t give a clear reason for the shutdown, but you should be careful when working with it.
For example, you may accidentally stream illegal content when using the app.
Unfortunately, it has an IP address.
Police can tell who uses it and change them for sharing the movies illegally.
Plus, you can encounter fake versions.
They may have malware that steals your information or prevents you from doing certain things.
My advice is to use a VPN. It can act as a shield for the internet.
Then, nobody knows that it’s you.
However, it’s always better to watch movies in a legal way.
So stick to the channels recommended by Roku.
Yes, but only when you use it with the help of screen mirroring.
Otherwise, it’s just a jailbreak code.
Terrarium had a secure code for it before.
However, the developers have taken it down.
Some experts claimed that we couldn’t update it anymore after the shutdown.
Thus, you can’t find it in your channel list on Roku.
Aside from the instructions above, I have some extra tips here.
Check them out, and you can easily use Terrarium TV on your Roku.
When the APK file corrupts, the connection between your Roku and Terrarium will fail.
To prevent this problem, install the file from a trusted source.
The phone or computer you use to connect to the Roku should work on a stable internet connection.
Also, it has the same Wi-Fi as the TV.
Otherwise, the two devices can’t detect each other.
Instructions for using Terrarium on Roku
You can watch Terrarium TV on your Roku using the screen mirroring feature.
Then, just download the Terrarium app and use it directly on your device (phone or computer).
Your TV can now display what you have from the device.
Always prioritize security when using Terrarium TV.
Plus, it would be best to use a VPN and install the app from a trusted source to avoid problems.