Nitro TV is a famous streaming service with a massive collection of channels; however, Roku doesn’t support Nitro TV.
So how to install Nitro TV on Roku?
There is no way to access this terrific service on your Roku, but I have some helpful tips to make it work.
So check out this guide! You will find many interesting things here to maximize your streaming experience!
You can’t install Nitro TV directly on your Roku.
However, it has the “Screen Mirroring” feature.
You can activate this mode to display the Nitro content on the Roku TV from mobile devices.
The screen mirroring feature on your Roku allows you to mirror Nitro TV from another device.
Here is how to use it:
- Turn on your TV and Roku device.
- Use an HDMI cable to link the Roku device with the HDMI port of your TV. Ensure to connect the device to a strong Wi-Fi network.
- Then, press the “Home” button on the Roku remote control. This button is often at the top of the remote.
- On the Roku home screen, find “Settings” to access the “System” option.
- In the “System” section, you can find the “Screen Mirroring” feature. Just choose it to activate the mirroring mode.
- To ensure security, remember to select the “Always ask for permission” option.
It means your Roku will ask for your permission before letting any device mirror its screen.
If you use Android, there is another way to install Nitro TV on Roku.
The instructions are as follows:
- Make sure your Roku device and Android phone share the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the settings on the phone. You can find it by tapping the gear-shaped icon.
- Inside the settings, look for “Unknown Sources”.
This option allows you to install apps from sources other than the official app store (Google Play).
- Turn on the “Unknown Sources” option. Then, you can download the Nitro TV on your device.
- Now, use the web browser on your phone to find the Nitro TV. Remember to get it from a trusted source.
- After downloading, open Nitro TV on your Android.
- Log in to your Nitro TV account.
- After that, return to the settings of your phone.
- Find “Bluetooth and Device connection.” This feature helps you manage connections to other devices.
- Choose “Connection preferences.”
- Look for “Cast” to mirror your Android device’s screen to your Roku.
- From the list of devices to mirror, choose Roku Player. This simple step enables the connections between the Roku and your phone.
- A message will appear on the TV screen. You just need to tap “Allow” to create the connection between your devices.
- Now, go back to the Nitro TV app on your Android phone and stream content. It will show up on your TV screen.
Cast the screen content to your TV
If you can’t access Nitro TV, you still have fun with hidden channels on Roku.
I will break down the steps for finding them here:
- First, log into your Roku account.
- Head to the “Channel Store.”
- Find the option to add private channels.
Roku doesn’t list them publicly in the store, so you need to install them manually.
- Enter the code for the private channel.
- The new channel may take a while to appear on your Roku.
Please note that hidden private channels might have sensitive content.
Thus, be mindful of what you add.
Also, avoid untrusted sources as they have harmful content.
Instead, just stick to well-known channels.
You can also surf the web on your Roku TV.
The key is to install an external app to display the content on your phone on the TV.
Here is what you need to do:
- Ensure your Roku TV and phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Then, open the app store on your phone and download the “Web Video Cast.” This app helps you cast the web browser on your Roku.
- Launch the app after installing.
- Set up the app by following the on-screen instructions.
- After setup, you can use the app as a web browser on your phone.
- When using the app, find a cast symbol. Then, tap it to start casting the content from your browser to your Roku.
You can install Nitro TV on your Roku TV by using the “Screen Mirroring” feature.
It lets you cast content from your mobile device to the TV screen.
Please feel free to ask if you have any difficulties when following my guidelines.
Thank you for reading!