It must be frustrating to see your Wookie not working at its best. This issue also happened to me once, but I didn’t let it persist.
After working for hours, I have found an excellent way to deal with it. So today, I will show you how to update Wookie on Firestick in a few steps.
Let’s check right now!
You can update Wookie on Firestick by installing the Kodi Android installer first. Then, use it to keep up with the latest Wookie version.
Kodi is an open-source and powerful media player.
You can use it to access many streaming content on your Firestick. Meanwhile, Wookie is an add-on for Kodi.
Kodi offers many Wookie versions, each with specific features to improve your experience.
Thus, you should update your Wookie regularly to ensure you have the best features.
You need to check the current Kodi Wookie version on your Firestick first.
Do it by opening the app. Then, press “Settings” and select “System Information.”
From here, you can see which version you are using.
Next, return to the home screen. You will see a menu on the left side. So, just click “Add-ons” to access the menu.
After that, find “Add-on Browser” and click it. You will have multiple options now, and you just need to tap “Install from repository.”
If you use the official repository from Kodi, then it should be the only option available there.
Inside the repository, choose “Program add-ons.” Then, scroll through the list of programs and select “Kodi Android Installer.”
Once you click it, you will open an installation page. Press “Install” to start the process.
After a while, a notification will show up. It indicates that you have installed the Kodi Android Installer successfully.
Install from the repository
Once you’ve got the installer, you can update Kodi Wooki easily. There is a “Releases” button in the installer. Just click on it.
After that, choose the “arm” version and select the Wookie update you want to install. Kodi 17.6 is among the most popular options.
Then, the Kodi installer will start downloading. You will also see the Kodi file size displayed on the screen.
Once the download is done, a message will appear asking if you want to install the update. Of course, you want to confirm it.
After the installation, you can end the process or open the new Kodi Wookie version.
There are many Wookie builds on Kodi, especially the 17 Wookie version. I highly recommend these options:
You can easily install the Wizard Source build by following the steps below:
- Open the Kodi app.
- Then, click “Settings” on the upper left corner of the screen.
- Choose the “Add-ons browser” icon.
- Tap on “Add Source” on the left side.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen. You need to click “None.” Then, type the URL link of the Wizard Source build.
- Name that file “Wookie.” Check for any typos, too, then click “OK.”
The instructions for installing the Wookie Wizard version are as follows:
- Return to the Kodi menu and choose “Add-ons.”
- Click the Add-on installer icon on the upper left side, then choose to install from the Wookie zip file.
- Select “Wookie” from the file.
- After that, succumb to the zip file.
- Finally, wait for the “Wookie Enabled” message to appear. This process takes some time to download. So, be patient!
You can follow the same steps as above to install Wookie Build. Here’s how:
- Return to the Kodi menu and choose “Add-ons.”
- Find and select “Program add-ons.” Remember that the Kodi Wookie often places itself in the Video add-ons, so check there if needed.
- Choose “Wookie” and select which Wookie Build version to install. Then, click “Install.”
- A pop-up message will show up on the screen. You just need to select “Continue.”
- After that, the download process will start. It takes a few minutes, so be patient.
- When the installation is complete, restart your Kodi.
- Congratulations! Your favorite version of Kodi Wookie is now ready to stream.
Enter the browse
If you use Firestick, you may like the Wookie add-on. Whether you’ve been using it for a long time or you are new to it, Wookie is one of the best ways to watch videos online.
You can get this add-on from a reliable source. Then, adjust a setting in Kodi to allow installations from unknown sources.
Don’t worry, it’s not too complicated. Once you’ve done those simple steps, you’re all set to go!
Please also note that Wooki doesn’t offer a lot of free features. Plus, Kodi doesn’t support it officially.
However, Wooki staff have made it easy for users by creating a place where you can find and install it. That’s why you should download the Kodi installer first.
Wookie isn’t the only choice for Kodi fans. I have tried these versions, and they are all good. For example:
- No Limits Magic: This Kodi build offers many options, some with adult sections. It allows for installation over your current Kodi build. Hence, you do not have to erase add-ons.
- MisFit Mods Lite: This version must be the best for devices with limited resources like Firestick. You can also access top features with easy access.
- Doomzday: This file is lightweight and comes with a few add-ons. You can even customize it with options for horizontal menus and support for different wallpapers.
To install an APK on Firestick, you can use your Mac or computer in two ways.
- First, use a downloader app to browse and download the APK. Once you’ve got the app access, install it.
- Alternatively, use the debug bridge on Android via USB. However, this method is more complex. I only use it to test my own apps.
Install APK on your Firestick
You can update your Wookie on Firestick in three simple steps.
You need to check the current version first, download the Kodi installer, and use this app to update Wookie.
Hopefully, this article can help you get the most out of your Firestick experience. Thank you for reading!